Sunday 1 October 2017

Day 1:20 Halloween Costume Ideas Collab W/ Flawed Mermaid

Hey everyone it's flynn and welcome to the first day of 15 Days Of Flynn! So today I thought I'd give you some more interesting (and some generic) Halloween costume ideas. This is also a Collab with Flawed Mermaid (@flawed_mermaid on insta) so go check out her post too!


1. Maria (The Book Of Life): So the fist idea I had one for Maria from the book of life, I just think she's sooo adorable and would be so fun to dress up as.

2. Cat: Who doesn't love a generic cat? I know I certainly love slapping in some whiskers and a pair of cat ears. 

3. Red Riding Hood: I loveee Red Riding Hood and if you watch OUAT you may know why and if you do then maybe consider doing a couples costume and have your significant other be Dorothy!

4. Angel: It might be generic but I bloody love it!

5. Vampire: Basically an excuse to wear dark lipstick, messy hair and short skirts.

6. Bunny: Any animal can really look V cute or V sexy which I absolutely love.

7. Scarecrow: I saw this on Pinterest and I thought it was an amazing idea that I'd never thought of before.

8. Velma & Daphne: I saw this on Pinterest too and tbh I loved it a lot.

9. Belle: Pre-princess Belle is just goals tbh and that side ponytail!

10. Wonder Woman: because we all know how hot Gal Gadot is.

11. Mermaid: for obvious reasons.

12. Unicorn: again for obvious reasons.

13. Fairy: well check out my Instagram @fairyflynn !

14. Sandy (Greese) : She's just goals in both her looks tbh but I lowkey like her edgy look better because it's just more me.

15. Harley Quinn: I recommend checking out Jackie Wyers' video for this one.

16. Minnie Mouse: She's just adorable!

17. Marina & The Diamonds: I just love her little heart! 

18. Jack Skellington: My costume of choice from last year!

19. Tinker bell: She's too cute and also sassy af and I love fairies!

20. Victoria Secret Angels: for obvious reasons.


I hope you enjoyed this post and that you are excited for the rest of 15 Days Of Flynn. I love Autumn and Halloween and I'm excited to share that with all of you! 

flynnie xx x


No comments:

Post a Comment