Monday 9 October 2017

Day 5:Fave Autumn Activities

Hey everyone, it's flynn and welcome to the fifth day of 15 Days Of Flynn! Today I'm going to being sharing some of my Fave Autumn Activities, I hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know your favourite autumn activitys on my instagram @angelicflynn


1. Reading~The only one on this list that no one would really do with their friends

2. Netflix and hot chocolate

3. Paining my nails~Nails are everything

4. Shopping~it's funnnn

5. Make cookies~So much fun with a friend

6. Nature walk~They're fun and you look cute 

7. Carving Pumpkins~Competition maybe? 

8. Jumping in puddles~because I'm a child at heart

9. Melting chocolate~cuz it looks so cute when they come out of the moulds

10. Make a fort/comfy room~literally just go in one little room and put a ton of blankets in it and snacks and pillows and all that fun stuff!


I really do hope you enjoyed, let me know which one of these you'll be doing this autumn on any of my social medias.

flynnie x x x


Instagram @angelicflynn

Polyvore @angelicflynn

Post day:Mondays


No comments:

Post a Comment