Sunday 8 October 2017

Day 4:Autumn Treats

Hey guys it's flynn and welcome to the fourth day of 15 Days Of Flynn! Today I'm going to being sharing some of my favourite Autumn Treats and I hope you enjoy.


1. Gingerbread~It is necessary from September-January.

2. Chocolate-Aero/Daim~I'm diary intolerant but these are my favourite chocolates so I don't really care.

3. Chocolate leaves~I saw someone make chocolates shaped like leaves and I think you can buy them/buy a mould for them.

4. Pumpkin Fanta (not actually pumpkin flavoured)~It just looks cute.

5. Matchsticks~I love anything minty.

6. Millionaires shortbread~My sister and I used to always have this when we were younger.

7. Cookies~Because I think I'm Melanie Martinez (I usually favour whites chocolate.)

8. Cupcakes~I love vanilla or semi-chocolate ones in autumn (or red velvet/semi-green velvet.)

9. Autumnal trail mix-basically cereal (I use shredders/shredded wheat), green/purple/orange/red icing and sprinkles (you can add what ever else you want.)

10. After 8's~They are THE BEST!


Hope you enjoyed!

flynnie x x x


Instagram @angelicflynn

Polyvore @angelicflynn

Post day:Mondays


No comments:

Post a Comment