Thursday 5 October 2017

Day 3:Autumn Fashion Faves #flynnsfavourites

Hey everyone, it's flynn and welcome to the third day of 15 Days Of Flynn! Today I'm going to being sharing some of my Autumn Fashion Faves with you guys and I hope you enjoy it! 


1. High Knee Socks~They're just the best, like you can still wear short skirts/dresses.

2. Bobble Hats~I have a burgundy Zoella bobble hat and I legit can wait to wear it like probably next weekend ngl.

3. Scrunchies~I love scrunchies ALWAYS especially with wintery curls!

4. Oversized Jumpers/Jumper Dresses~I just love wearing oversized jumpers/t-shirts as dresses there's just something about it that excites me

5. Velvet~Velvet, especially emerald or burgundy velvet is another thing that really excites me!

6. Polkadot Tights/Patterned Tights~I love wearing skirts and dresses in winter so tights are a MUST for me!

7. Burnt Orange/Mustard, Burgundy, Red & Emerald

8. Denim~Lets be real denim is amazing all year round but especially in autumn, plus dungaree dresses are the best!

9. Cropped Jumpers~They're cuteee!

10. Booties~I have too many, I want moreee!

11. Scarves~I love plaid scarves sooo much.

12. High Knee Boots~I'm getting new ones this year and I'm excited on levels that shouldn't exist!

13. Heels~I love glittery ones for Christmas/New Years parties.

14. Long Necklaces-they just complete any outfit and ones with cute animals on are especially great.

15. Cardigans-they're so cosy and cute and I just love them!

16. Skirts-when you have cute tights why not have cute skirts?

17. Cosy Socks-I have half a draw full of Christmas socks.

18. Flannel-I have a whole section for it in my wardrobe because #gay #spn 

19. Ruffle Socks-they're cuteee and I wear them over my tights and the little ruffles stick out of my boots!

20. Tights-I recently got polkadot tights and I'm beyonddd excited for them!

21. Cosy Jumpers-same as the cardigans really they're just sooo cosy and adorable. If you want to help a girl out send me some links to new ones I might like cuz my favourite one is ruined cuz I've had it for a long time.


I hope you enjoyed, have a lovely autumn and look forward to another blog post from me not tomorrow but the day after! 

flynnie x x x


(If you send me any links then please make sure they follow these rules 

1.Size 6-8

2.Must be no more than £25

3.Must be in the UK

thankyou all!)


No comments:

Post a Comment