Tuesday 3 October 2017

Day 2:Autumn Faves #flynnsfavourites

Hey everyone, it's flynn and welcome to the second day of 15 Days Of Flynn! Today I'm going to being sharing some of my Autumn Faves with you guys and I hope you enjoy it! 


1. Leaves~They're just amazing and crunchy, I love it!

2. Dark Lipstick~I love dark lipstick, some of my faves are the ones from New Look.

3. Cosy Netflix Nights~Netflix is amazing and I highly recommend Doritos.

4. Starbucks~So basic but who doesn't love Starbucks, I recommend Mocha with espresso shots, Mango & Passion juice blend with no tea and milk hot chocolate. (let me know yours on Instagram @fairyflynn )

5. Halloween~If you don't like autumn get away from my blog, unfollow both my Instagrams and don't talk to me. I'm just kidding but SERIOUSLY though, who doesn't love halloween! (there's no question mark because it's not a question EVERYONE LOVES HALLOWEEN!)

6. Adorable Autumn Bedding~Guys don't even get me frickin started on bedding, you guys know what I'm talking about.

7. Room Decor~Bloody frick I'm too excited. I sincerely apologise that I am writing in advance and getting far to excited about this because it's two more sleeps till autumn!

8. Coffee~Okay so you either love or hate coffee don't even try and tell me there is an in between because there isn't. I love the mocha with espresso shots from Starbucks, highly recommend. 

9. Braids~I have a friend that looks soo bloody good in braids and I'm so frickin jealous! (can you tell I've been watching dan and Phil in preparation for a mini bake off?) 

10. Satin Taupe Eyeshadow~Omg it's amazing I have the mac satin taupe and the Avon satin taupe and they're both amazing! I think the Avon one is slightly darker but it depends on your price range and taste, I also recommend propose in Prague (I think) from the sleek vintage romance palette it's the only matte one and I'll be wearing it all autumn.

11. Hot Chocolate~I'm dairy intolerant but I literally don't care, sometimes you just gotta. Wish me luck trying not to get ill in autumn.

12. Books~Lets be real books are amazing every time of the year but I have a book that I really want to read this autumn and I want to finish Zoella's second book and start her third!

13. Fairy Lights~I need new batteries for my rose ones and tbh idk where my heart ones are but I will 100% be having many a cosy night with fairy lights. 

14. Gingerbread (No I don't wait until December)~Lets be real, this ginger-not-ginger gal does not frickin wait till December not even November for Gingerbread, who do you think I am?!

15. Amazing Music~Music is just even better at this time of year, some current faves are Havana by Camila Cabello and Back To You by Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha and obviously the classics that were/are on my Songs To Get You Through post which should already be up (sorry I don't know everything is pre written and it's August 30th right now...I should be doing homework shhhhh)

16. Cinder Toffee~Bloody f*ck, I sincerely apologise for my behaviour right now I'm just tired and over excited about food and sh*t!

17. Baking~I'm having a mini bake off this Friday which of course will have been ages ago for you guys but I'm excited af I'm going to make an amazing cake all about one of my favourite people ever!

18. Movie Nights~I've just got back from a movie night sleepover last night and when it's autumn/winter they're even better! (plus you won't boil to death like I did yesterday)


I hope you all enjoyed, let me know what you think on Instagram @angelicflynn ! 

flynnie x x x 


ps the book is called A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler!


No comments:

Post a Comment