Sunday 24 September 2017

A Playlist To Get You Through

Hey guys, it's flynn! So as much as school may be amazing sometimes it can also suck (most of the time) so here I have a playlist to get you through.


1. Rockabye by Anne Marie,Clean Bandit & Sean Paul 

2. Havana by Camila Cabello

3. Back to you by Louis Tomlinson Ft. Bebe Rexha 

4. Look what you made me do by Taylor Twift

5. Wild Heart by The Vamps

6. Paper Hearts by The Vamps

7. OMG by Camila Cabello ft. Quavo 

8. I want crazy by Hunter Hayes

9. Weak by AJR

10. Why by Sabrina Carpenter

11. Put the cuffs on me by The Tide

12. Fixed by New Hope Club

13. Ready for it by Taylor Swift

14. Dreams by Dua Lipa

15. Thinking bout you by Dua Lipa


I hope you guys enjoyed this, love you all!

flynnie xx x


Instagram @angelicflynn

Polyvore @angelicflynn

Post day:Mondays


No comments:

Post a Comment